Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Time goes by...

Just hanging with my sissy in the happiest place on earth, Disney World!!!


It's been a busy and fun year for this second grader. The school year 2000-01 has brought many changes. Bubba loves to play on the computer and try to do math problems. They write stories and get asked to go to the Writer's Round Table. He made some pretty cool friends like Alex & Jimmy and of course our neighbors Michael & Sam!

This Halloween was cool cuz my teacher Mr. R knew how much I liked hockey, he even wanted to see me skate... so he cleared the hallway of the k, 1st & 2nd wing and let me go.... as fast as I could up and down the hallways. It was so cool.... roller blading in school!!




I love to play baseball. I'm ready! Put me in coach!




This was 10 years ago. Happy Sad!



No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin