Tuesday, May 03, 2011

My Favorite Things

Okay, in no particular order, and this one I probably could list way more than 10... but it gives a good varied idea...

1 ~ my family


2 ~ cooking new recipes that we actually enjoy. And saying the word Yummo!
3 ~ cute fuzzy friends.... look at that adorable face and he's not even trying!

4 ~ When my garden is in bloom, it makes me look like a professional photographer!

5 ~ Paper crafts....amazing things you can do with paper, scissors & glue (well, much more... but this is just a generic list)


I am so lucky and fortunate to have all of these 'favorite things'. Oh my goodness... I was thinking about the tornados in Alabama the other day with people finding pictures blown over 100 miles away from origin..... I can't imagine what a tornado would do to me and my cre8tive lab... there would be quite a paper trail.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin