Saturday, April 30, 2011

What's Buried in your Garden?

You can bury a lot of troubles while digging in the dirt ~ unknown
No two gardens are the same, no two days are the same in one garden ~ Hugh Johnson
It pleases me to take amateur photographs of my garden, and it pleases my garden to make my photographs look professional ~ Robert Brault

'Tis my faith that every flower, Enjoys the air it breathes! ~ William Wordsworth

Ah, sunshine... time for me and some of my flowers to get our fix. It is so true, how lucky I am to be taking 365 days of photos and have the opportunity to watch my flowers grow, day by day, from rain to sun.... and then snap their image like that on a digital camera, transfer it to my computer and then share it with you. Like painting nature without the mess!



No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin