Sunday, April 17, 2011

Micro Mini Beads

- Special girl Yikes.... need to move on from that last post. (So, it would actually be the next post if you were blurfing through) That couch is just a holding spot for left over papers, projects and things I don't put away. What an eyesore... so I need to move on to something pretty, cute and fun! I believe this is one of the Ketto girls from Stamping Bella. This to me ... looks like a full card....whimsical image, frame, background paper, punched scallops, stitching, flowers, leaves and flower centers.... plus a sentiment. This is truly a full card...for someone special!
Got a notice in our mailbox last week that something was attempted delivery to our house, but it needed .44c postage due...now I'd have to go to the post office to pay and pick it up. Rainy day when I went and visited the local P.O., traffic was busy, and then I had to wait in line. I had the post card, but didn't bring in my i.d..... argh... but the postal guy let me slide... asked me my name when he brought the pretty blue envelope out. Wow! Someone sent me a birthday card... but I had to pick it up and pay for it! I joked with him.... but my smile and laughter wasn't big enough.. or he didn't get my joke. Paid my .44c and took my special envelope (without return address) out in the rain and opened it in the car. It was a solicitation from a neighbor I don't know, looking for money to donate to a national cause. Whew!! A lot of work to pick up that mail. It sure wasn't FuN MaiL. Mail should be something more than a lot of work to get. Maybe it's a sign.... I need to send out MORE FuN MaiL!!!!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin