Monday, April 18, 2011

Thanks for Stopping By

- Busy Simple thank you note. A flower used as the top of a tree, an asterisk punch used as a blossom on a tree, doodle a stick.... frame with in a frame.... and voila~ a nice and simple thank you card. I'm so glad you stop by my blog! Visit some of my friends to the right -----> the internet is an amazing thing. Working on Back to BASICS ... trying to B-balance working and taking care of the home... A-acceptance, of those different than me... and waves of sadness knowing Bubba will probably be away at school on my next birthday... S-simplify, making dinners from scratch, tonight it was baked chicken with some delish new Ginger & Lime coleslaw.....and so much more....stay tuned! Enjoy your day!

1 comment:

K Hutchinson said...

Just a simple and cute card! Hope this week brings many good things to you!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin