Sunday, April 24, 2011

Yippee Hippee!

- Different Direction
- Purple Power

I love these Ketto girls from Stampin Bella. (Just in case you forget or are new to my blog.... welcome, welcome.... I doodle the image... it's not stamped... but I copy.... so that cancels out originality) I tried to follow a challenge layout for the card above, but the addition of color strips just seemed too busy. Instead, I found in my image stash this dainty dancing gal and thought her colors matched the flowers and it fit perfectly in the circle. Although, I think it's missing something... a sentiment, or buttons.... I'll work on it some more before it finds a home in some FuN MaiL.

<----- check out my pr-eview 365 photo blog.... but as a pre-view... the above picture is today's blog post. Pretty purple flowers bloomin on Easter Sunday. Oh what a joy!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

These girls are so cute! Love your card layout! Happy Easter, my friend!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin