Monday, April 25, 2011

What should I call todays post??

- Bzzzz
- Smiles?

I love patterned paper. I really want to take all the fun paper I have and make it even FUN-er.... but I haven't found exactly what I should do. Sometimes I take scraps and glue them together and then stitch them... like above....so it makes it quilt like.... monochromatic with the same colors, but different patterns. Then I search through my stash of images....and then I find a layout and then all the bits and pieces come together for a unique and whimsical cre8tive greeting!!!

Are these smiles? or growls?



3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love this! Your papers are even funner! SMILES, I think SMILES!!!!!!

Cheryl Houston said...

HIlarious photo of SMILES!

:)

Anonymous said...

buy tramadol buy tramadol in australia - tramadol dosage compared vicodin

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin