Monday, April 11, 2011

B-earth Day

- Power the Planet - A funny thing Earth Day is April 22.... I found this cute little woodchuck when I was blurfing. Today's post is a big and small version of this cutie pu-tootie. You look at him and he just seems to be happy! He puts a smile on my face. I had a request once... asking if my cards were re-cycled.... they are not... but I use some recycled products on my cards.... or I should say... I re-purpose some things.... like ribbons that have been attached to other gifts, I reuse plastic bags that cards and products come in... I've even made some paper.... one day I'll have an entire line of recycled cards...someday.... here's some great FuN MaiL.... birthday wishes.
With the wonderful life I have, I am thankful for all the gifts I've been given. I want to look for the good in things....I really do.... in all things. However, how exciting would my blog be if I wrote about ALL wonderful things... I don't think it would be funny...it would sound too perfect. We feel better about ourselves when we can laugh... at the mistakes we make.... and we laugh at what we see other people do. Just like any stupid reality show (really real??) who would want to see the clean house and the adorably perfect children? who wants clean jokes ... all the time.... who wants to see a positive news report (well, we do.... but times have changed) We want to see the train wrecks! Just need to laugh at silly things... it feels good!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This is so adorable and perfect with Earth day coming up! I love love love making papers! Good ways to re-use items!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin