Tuesday, April 05, 2011

Popping Poseys'

- Seed Packet - No fun zone Look closely... it's the same layout.... different cards.... flowers, ribbon, back ground paper and cardstock. The flower seed packet was a download-able 'freebie'..... there is a pull tabbed card inside the packet for 'more' lovely sentiments. I made the posey flowers from distressed circles.... I love these paper flowers. They can be note cards.... or any kind of FuN MaiL!!!
I have nothing FUN or funny to report. I don't know how working at a 'coil' company can be FUN! I still want to be someone's assistant.... someone in the cre8tive world. Please?

1 comment:

K Hutchinson said...

So vintage and Lovely! Awesome work my friend! I am so ready to plant some flowers! Oh wait, we can't yet! SMILE! Oh the joys of living in the Midwest!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin