Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Warning!! Warning!!


- Pretty Paper


Slow............. creating blog post... although I had a few hours of class up at Archivers this past Sunday.... just can't take pictures, upload them... cre8te... then post...play.... OMG! It saddens me... I can't do it ALL... no secret there... i love to make cards....


I'm not gaining that much from my job itself.... lots of boring data entry...but it sure is teaching me many things outside the work place.... self worth and pride.... oh the other thing.... so I was having a conversation in my head, I was even answering myself... then I went next door to talk to my cube mate... and I think I started talking to her in mid sentence... she looked at my quizical... I explained my comment... then she answered... later on, I realized I really didn't have the initial conversation with her... no wonder she didn't understand me... I've lost my funny mojo.... stay tuned.... I'll get my funny back... someday!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Such pretty cards indeed! Nothing like a conversion with your self! LOL! I do it all the time!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin