Sunday, April 03, 2011

A wee Keepsake

- Special Delivery Couldn't help myself. Made another cute Baby Tag mini album from Follow the Paper Trail Someone in the family is expecting soon... and I just think these mini albums are so dang cute. I found out that they are expecting a girl, and the theme of her room is lady bugs... so, I actually bought some special paper.... but also dug through and found my lady bug stamps from TAC. The cover is supposed to immitate a diaper bag. Lot's of places to put journaling or pictures, or little keepsakes. Everything is paper.... the 'lace' is tissue paper that I stamped with the 'bugs' Punched out flowers .... trying to make them seem like the prima brand.... lots of inking and cutting...
Fun little tag of a bear and rattle peek out from the crib that has a snooZZZZing blanket draping over the edge. The video of 'how to create' this mini album is great.... but Laura herself says...' 6 hours later'.... and you are done..... it's fun to have the step by step instructions. But I think this is my 3rd or 4th album.... I have the hang of it now!!

1 comment:

K Hutchinson said...

Lots of work on this little album but so worth it! It will be treasured!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin