Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Bloom & Shine

Real simple card today!  With love!

A few little doodled blossoms and a cute ♥ tag with some floss... and voila` a great creative greeting!!
But I do not hang my head in shame, I got the idea from Pinterest, a place that inspires my imagination and the credit goes to a blog: This & That and everything in between!

Lots of things inspire my imagination.  I have a ton of notebooks, and sketchbooks, and 3" x 5" index cards, computer scanned images, magazines, favorite blogs, creative opportunities ( in other words, big mistakes) all with greeting card ideas!  More ideas than I have time for.  And all that fun stuff surrounds me in my office.
"It is better to take what does not belong to you than to let it lie around neglected." Mark Twain

I'm just trying to follow some advice that really SHINES!
Go ahead,
Brighten Someone's Day!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin