Thursday, December 26, 2013

LIFE'S little Collections

Going back to a simpler life is not a step backward - Yvon Chouinard

 
Week #52 LIFE'S simple pleasures - walking the walk and talking the talk
 
We made it to the end of 2013!
 
Each week on my blog I tried to highlight different things in my LIFE that I thought were one of LIFE'S simple pleasures.... the little things... things that don't cost a lot of money... part of our world...beautiful things right outside my door!

 
Although  it may seem that LIFE throws me a curve ball every once in a while... I truly want to express how blessed I am!!!
 
Each new day is another chance to change your life.
 
As I reflect on this last full week of 2013 I have discovered or re-discovered a lot of beautiful things over the last 52 weeks: graduation, American Flag, stop and smell the roses, front porch, bugs, day adventure, birthday celebration, collections, parks, umbrellas, summer time, fairs, lefties,stages of life, picnics, sounds of summer, volunteer, hearts, fall, home.

 
A good life is when you assume nothing, do more, need less, smile often, dream big, laugh a lot and realize how blessed you are.
 
So, if you've stopped my blog throughout the year ...(thank you, you should have left me a comment so I knew you visited!) have you looked around to see all the simple pleasures, the little things that are a part of your LIFE?  Amazing, huh?
 
In 2014 I'm on the hunt for 'possibilities'. I found this recently, but will tweak it at some point to reflect me....
 
"Because I am a collector of moments and I believe the stories of how things come to LIFE, matters"
Kelly Rae Roberts

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin