Monday, December 23, 2013

The End is Near

Life's challenges are not supposed to paralyze you, they're supposed to help you discover who you are. ~ Bernice Johnson Reagan



One last topic and I can declare victory!!!
Week #52 LIFE'S Simple Pleasures - talking the talk and walking the walk

Starting back in Week #1 of LIFE'S simple  pleasures I have weekly made the attempt to look for in my surroundings, many of the simple pleasures the encompass my LIFE.

I have found at least 51, but it's actually much, much more!!

Weeks 1-10 included LIFE with a twist on: Beverages, Snowflakes, Fuzzy Socks, Fireplaces, Books, Teddy Bears, Valentines, the Sun, Cookies and Mail.


 
LIFE does not have to be perfect to be wonderful.
 
Each week of 2013 took me on an adventure.  It took me places that I forgot existed. I stopped and really tried to enjoy.



I just need to be reminded sometimes to just take a deep breath.  Worrying never solved anything and just truly enjoy the simple things.

LIFE moves pretty fast if you don't stop and look around once in awhile you could miss it.

 

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin