Monday, December 16, 2013

That Time of Year

Have yourself a merry little Christmas.


Week #51 LIFE'S simple pleasures - Christmas

I almost second guessed myself.  Is it really week #51? 

Looking at the actual calendar for December, I see that the 29th of December falls on a Sunday, the beginning of a new week, so that would technically be week 53.... but if you do the math and divide 365 days a year by 7 days a week, you actually get 52.14 weeks... but I guess that really doesn't count for figuring out the math of a calendar.

Good thing... that's all way to complicated for me, anyway.

Christmas is a beautiful time of year.  It can also be a difficult time of year. How ever you celebrate the reason for the season, I hope this year, at this moment you are being surrounded by peace, joy and love!

Keep calm and get your Ho, Ho, Ho on.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin