Friday, December 06, 2013

My sign reads: It's Possible

I saw the sign and it opened up my
eyes I saw the sign
Life is demanding without understanding
I saw the sign and it opened up my
eyes I saw the sign
No one's gonna drag you up to get into
the light where you belong
But where do you belong
~ Ace of Base, song The Sign


Week #49 LIFE'S simple pleasures - a sign

The Universe supplies us with an infinite amount of signs daily, we just need to put on the correct pair of glasses to see them.

You know, not everyone has to believe that it's 'a sign'.  If by chance someone tells you what you need to hear, it can truly validate where you are at that very moment.

There is a difference between just seeing something and seeing something 'knowing' it was meant to be there for you.  And too, not everyone needs the answers or see the signs!!!

And sometimes when you do need it most.... you hear a song on the radio that fills you with emotions, you read words on an 'actual' sign  and you say wow! that makes sense! You smell a familiar scent and good memories come to mind!   

Our LIFE is actually finely tuned.... the key is to OPEN up the *possibilities!

In my past blog posts I've talked about signs, inadvertently of course... A simple act of kindness can change the course of a LIFE time.... Words make you think a thought, music makes you feel a feeling, a song makes you feel a thought.... find a penny pick it up... Cinderella is proof that a new pair of shoes can change your life...

The Signs are all there.... coincidence? karma? interpretation? wishful thinking? 

Or actual Semiotics?

LIFE is full of simple pleasures, anything is *possible.

In three weeks you can find out what's *possible!



No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin