Thursday, March 20, 2014

On the Board

In between all the other stuff... I can't help it.... but I still need to create 'something' every day. 

It just makes me happy.

I'm still making greeting cards and as always ... my cards and paper crafts are FOR SALE!

Most all cards you see are only $3 each. (that includes shipping)

Plus I have more in my stash ... <-- ....or="" a="" amp="" be="" card="" cards="" check="" create="" d="" different="" happy="" i="" of="" out="" p="" personalized="" the="" to="" types="" unique="" whimsical="">
Here are a few recent cards:

 These two are the same, but different.... masculine birthday.

 
I love the stache!
 
And here are two more cards that I'm 'highlighting' on the board ....

 
Welcome in Spring and Feel Better!

 
Unique cards for the special people in your life!!!!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin