Monday, March 03, 2014

SHINE Girl!

When you're surrounded by people who share a passionate commitment around a common purpose, anything is POSSIBLE - Howard Schultz.

SHINE
LIGHT
BRIGHTEN
SPARKLE

My horoscope on Friday when I received my SHINE Girl Box in the mail read:

... But that same world becomes bright, endearing and warm.  All that's missing from your world right now, Aries, is a little bit of light, but it is coming...

 
What POSSIBILITIES does this box hold?
 
Each week for the month of March, the House of SHINE will put me to the test and challenge me to SHINE a little bit more in my corner of the world!  Stop back soon to see what they prompt me to do.
 
Meanwhile.... with the sun shining outside my window and 5" of fresh snow on the ground, Mother Nature tricks us once again here in the midwest to believe what we see, but the temperature is a frigid 4 degrees with the windchill at a steady -9.
 
I'm always open to the POSSIBILITY that somebody's got a better idea than I have.  It happens with some frequency - William Shatner

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin