Wednesday, March 12, 2014

We'll Be Watching You

Yes, I admit it!  I give food scraps to the dogs under the table.

 
I've set myself up. 
 
After every meal the dogs expect a little sumthin' sumthin'. 
 
I often have one dog with his head on my lap and the other one keeping vigilant at my feet for any crumb that might wander his way to the floor.
 
Tucker knows at around 9 or 10pm Jeff will make his lunch for the following day.  He is sound asleep on his pillow in my craft room, upstairs with the TV on.... and once a little bag gets unzipped and the fridge is opened .... he shoots out of the room, down the stairs and gallops to the kitchen to wait for any morsel falling off the counter.
 
I sometimes grab a Happy Meal on the way home from running errands and have pulled the car into the garage and finished my food in there because I don't want four beady eyes begging for my last crunchy french fry.  My treat!
 
I feel sorry for people who don't have dogs.  I hear they have to pick up their own food if they drop it on the floor.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin