Tuesday, November 24, 2015

A Little TGB

During Thanksgiving week there always seems to be more awareness about the things we are all thankful for.

I have made an effort over the past few years to recognize my blessings. When 'LIFE' is sooo busy, often times the effort to see what is right in front of you, gets lost in the shuffle of busy-ness.  I am overwhelmed in a good way with my position of gratitude.  To save on space here and boredom for you (whoever you may be), today I will recognize 3,  4,  5,    so many things in my life that I am thankful for.


In no particular order, but you may see a pattern .... the ability to create.. . Eventually, this became the reason to keep this blog.... to show 'off' what I created.  I'm not pushing what I do on you, if you want to see what I do, you are welcome to come on in and wonder around to the different areas of PRDesigns.  I amaze my self daily.  On most days I want to get better.  Create = Shine  and so I practice, practice, practice ... and I am so grateful to be able to make things. I am thankful that I get to see the world from different perspectives,  and I can express in so many unique ways and share my talents with others.


I have two fur babies that bring me joy.  Life would not be the same without these two fuzzy characters.  They wake me up and get me out into the world with daily walks.  They greet me unconditionally when I am away for 5 minutes or 9 hours. And they love me for being me.


I also have two 'real' babies who I am so proud to be their mom.  They've left the nest, but have taken the time to come home for Thanksgiving week.  I am so blessed to have had the opportunity to raise two beautiful, caring, kind, intelligent, and wonderful kids.

Last but not least.... but I need to end somewhere.... or this post would go on forever... I am thankful for my husband of 25 years, Jeff.  He has had to put up with a lot!  He signed up for this journey.... he wanted the adventure!!! 


This week of Thanksgiving 2015, I am so thankful, grateful and blessed! (TGB)

Happy Thanksgiving!!


post signature

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin