Wednesday, November 04, 2015

Use Your Strengths to Change

Each day, for ten days I'm exploring the 10 Principals of Shine.

Please scroll through my blog and check out day 1 and day two... and then click on some of the headings on the left ( only if you are interested) and see what kinds of things I've created here at Creative Greetings!

Principle number 3 is Use your Strengths


According to The House of Shine, each of us possesses a unique combination of talents and, when used in combination, we are braced to make a significant contribution to the world.


A unique combination of talents. 

I have an eclectic amount of interests which stems back even further than my liberal arts college education.  I am interested in a lot of things!! I admit that with all of these interests, I am not a dreamer, which does hold me back... but I have a desire to find the purpose that I am here for and make the world a better place.


I am no longer as afraid to stand out.  (It definitely may be uncomfortable at times, but I was born to stand out, not to just fit in.)


Right now I'm doing a mix of talents, (I: paint, doodle, take pictures, use photo shop and app technology, create crafty 'stuff', write, decorate) and I'm trying to find the right combination to share and SHINE in this wacky world of ours. Will you join me in this journey?  

Come back and see all 10 Principals of Shine.  You might get inspired.

PS : :::as a shameless plug::::: I really do make cute and affordable creative greetings, what can I create for you today!!!


post signature

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin