Friday, November 13, 2015

No Restrictions

Number eight in my series of 10 posts of the Principles of Shine.

People who SHINE are fixated on their passions and will work tirelessly to reach their goals.  They do what they love because they cannot imagine an alternative. The House of Shine.

Be Relentlessly Passionate.

Be, Do, Share



You don't have to do art exclusively, to be creative.  

But, in my case I am proud to admit that I am an artist.  I have constant feelings for the need of being creative, and I can not imagine a day with out drawing, doodling or making something.


I  just completed a card order.  That is, making creative greetings for a customer. I was so happy the way things turned out.  And of course, I was doubly happy to get paid for my work.  

I had a list of things I wanted to get at the store.  The store in fact is Hobby Lobby.  Funny.  But I needed/wanted some things to help me create better....differently.... imaginatively.

My passion is crafty art.  
Part of my life is to create.  I am so excited to share what I do. 

My imagination is my limit.  

I can't wait to see where my art can take me!


post signature

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin