Wednesday, November 18, 2015

Ten Principles of SHINE

Although I made it to the end of the 10 post of the Principles of Shine, it's never the end to Spreading Shine! 

Including today, I've written 10 posts that have highlighted the 10 Principles of Shine.

It's a way to BE, DO and SHARE.

If you've missed them, scroll down and view the rest of my most recent post writings!


Experts say/write that it takes 21 days to make or break a habit.  I've made it a habit to spread Shine.

Although as a personal side note:  I recently lost a job due to the fact that I was unhappy.  What's up with that?  Yes, I admit, I was unhappy with company day to day poor management .... but every day I would start the morning with words of encouragement over the loud speaker.  After team huddles when management wasn't upbeat, I would cheer 'go team' and raise my hands jazz style. Most knew me as the SHINE girl.  I helped plan company events and was part of the Safety committee. Know what ?  I wasn't able to bring my SHINE to that place.

Not my circus, not my monkeys.... not my problem, as the Polish saying goes.


10  Spread Shine
People who Shine build time into their week for thanking and recognizing other people.  Shining is an attitude, highly contagious and most easily transmitted through celebration of other people and events. House of Shine


I'll admit, sometimes there are set backs. I don't feel the SHINE. It might not be possible to SHINE all 10 ways for every situation that life throws at you. At this time in our ever changing world, I'm happy that I have some consistency to bring with me where ever I go. I can always use at least one of the principles.


Bring a little SHINE into your life, and share it with your friends!

Spread Shine

You have to be unique and different and shine in your own way - Lady Gaga

post signature

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin