Tuesday, December 29, 2015

Party On a Card

Tiny master pieces!

I'm not looking for a way out, but I want to do my work and get it done.

Get er done!!!

The reason I like making greeting cards is that I can create something fun, whimsical, meaningful and concise ... in just a matter of minutes.


I'm getting better at it, but I think it took me longer to set up the card for a photo, upload it to the computer and turn it around to make it visible on my blog, than the time to actually create the card.

That.... is no longer the case.  Bottom line... each process in creating and computerizing was a big challenge at first... but I made PROGRESS and learned what I needed to do.... to get er done!

I admit that I love my cards!!

I still hoard a few that I don't ever want to sell or give away, but I make my cards so that I can share with others.

I gave cards as gifts over the holidays.  
I am the cardmaker.  

One friend admitted that she loves my cards, and doesn't want to give them away!  If I had a nickel for every time I heard that.... I'd have about $1.

I've tried to make them simpler, and cheaper and less masterpiece like.... it seems friends like even them even more!!!! Depends on the occasion.

Share, share, share.... I can make more!


The more I think about it and the more I read about entrepreneurs opening their passion business... I can't say for sure that I want to create and send my cards nation wide.  That would be awesome... but I don't know if I could take the pressure of a full fledged card business.  

It's my hobby... would I want it as my job????


For right now, I'm content in my office (creative space) learning new techniques, every now and then obtaining a new tool, and using my blog to show what I've doodled.

Would I like a little more business?  Heck yeah!  If you guys get my cards and like them.... tell your friends.... a 4 pack of handmade cards is a great gift!!!

I'm happy creating little parties on a card.  

My friends, don't hoard the cuteness, pull them out and write a note and...
brighten someone's day!!!


post signature

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin