Thursday, December 31, 2015

DO52 * Week 1 * March

Week 1  DO52

Tomorrow, is the first blank page of a 365 page book, write a good one!

Welcome to DO52 2016.  If you made it here, it means that you choose to SHINE! Hi!  I'm Peggy Robinson the facilitator for this Facebook page, blog writer, doodler and Jill of all trades.   You signed up to participate in a year long challenge where you invite a new verb each week into your life.  This is the place where you can share your weekly word and your experience with it.

I have been a long distance ambassador of the House of Shine for almost 8 years.  You can consider me a 'LIFER' because I am convinced that when I make the effort to BE, DO & Share that I actually now live a life... to SHINE, be SHINE, of SHINE in my corner of the world.

Over the next couple of weeks, I will share more about myself and how I strive to SHINE.  If you are a 'newbie' our hope is when you post, that you will lose a little vulnerability in sharing and gain a lot of accountability in actually taking on this weekly challenge and finishing it throughout 2016.

It will be a challenge to welcome something new into your life each week. Sometimes your verb will surprise you.  The new word might even expose you!

Remember, you have to make the effort to DO52.  Pick your first word stick!  Yup, right now, if you haven't done so already, pick a stick!!!  My first DO52 is the word 'march'!

(DO52 Words by Cheryl Houston)


You can do this anyway you'd like, but here's what I do.  I have a specific little journal for my DO52.  I write down the word.  Then I go to Google and search what the word means. And I write that down.  Because I am a visual person and I have a huge interest in being creative, I will doodle what images this word brings to me.  I also look up quotes or verses that contain this word.  (Yes, I'm a bit of an overachiever!  You and I signed up to be part of the excellence in action, this is one way to be creative and have fun!) And the main part of this challenge is to open my mind and let this word come in to my life for the week.... more than a week.... maybe for the year?



So, are you up for the challenge?  Are you ready to 'March' along side with me and be accountable for your weekly DO52?  I'll admit, some weeks will be easier to welcome your word into you vocabulary.  You'll see the signs everywhere.  It will feel right! Then there will be other weeks where LIFE and wanting to SHINE just won't be in the cards.  That's okay.... but don't go too long.... PICK yourself UP and DO52, PICK another stick UP and start a new week.

Remember, DO52 is all about what you choose to do in order to SHINE!

Welcome! Welcome!!!  Who will be the first to choose their DO52 verb and share what you've got??


post signature

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin