Monday, February 23, 2009

Charley's Smile

I had a great lunch date with Charley's mom the other day, and I brought her a "You make me smile" card. I love drawing Charley, I feel that she is really my own creative image.... slightly inspired, but really truly my own, tweaked down to her brown muzzle and stump of a tail! I know, boring layout! But this is my standard, if I'm not being inspired to create something, this is what I fall back to. And with this layout, I'm happy to say that I use up scraps.




Well, it's Monday, back to normal? The doctor @@ is back from his vacation, everyone is back to school or work, there is 4" of fresh snow on the ground, no hockey or volleyball tournaments to worry about today, the sun is shinning and there is a deep blue sky... who could ask for anything else???

Happy Day!

1 comment:

K Hutchinson said...

Your Charley cards always make me smile! He is a cute little pup!

We got 6 inches of fresh snow! I HATE these single digit temps too! I'm ready for a vacation! LOL!

Have a great Monday!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin