Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Signs of Spring, despite the snow

So, on my and Cooper's walk this morning, although cloudy and overcast, it was a windless 36 degrees out... doable... I heard this song bird singing.... pretty, pretty, pretty... actually this deep red cardinal high up in the tree! And I also heard other birds twittering away... could this be a great sign that spring is coming? I sure hope so!!


This card was fun to make, I could have kept adding more and more flowers, but had to stop somewhere. Of course I was inspired, but used doodles instead of a stamp. I feel it kind of has the old chalk board look with the white gel pen. You could make a whole bunch of these type of cards using different color combos and an easy sentiment.

1 comment:

K Hutchinson said...

WOW this is so pretty! I love the black background! I have had lots of birds at my bird feeder! I love waking up to them singing! Fingers crossed that spring is around the corner!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin