Thursday, February 26, 2009

Here's another scoop!

Was inspired to create this fun loving delicious card. Scallop punches are da bomb!!! Look at the cute scoops they create, they are so fun! Sprinkles are stickles (crafty glue with glitter in it). I was too late figuring with the cone that I should have put it through the crimper both ways to give it a waffle affect.I just drew the waffle lines, duh? I've seen circles coming back around for designer paper.... so sloppily I used a circle template and created my own... it works. Used white craft ink for the HB... but it was not crisp enough so I had to go back over the sentiment with my gel pen!


February is coming to a quick end, yikes... time to make next month's calendar. I think I'll be moving on to fresh spring cards soon! Happy Day, y'all.

1 comment:

Cheryl Houston said...

Hi Peggy. Cute as always. Just wanted to let you know I received my 3 card of the month! THanks.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin