Saturday, February 14, 2009

The power of love is a curious thing

Wow! Go to google and type in love, it takes you all over from definitions of the word 'love' in many different languages, to love themed songs, to a love computer calculation to see if you are compatible with your mate!

This is a little Be My Valentine we made at stamp camp the other night. I just love the pink/brown color combo. I'm thinking I really like the designer or background paper they have at SU!... but it seems so expensive for what you get. Although, I never find that quality when looking at Hobby Lobby. I need to expand and start buying on line more often too, more selection of current products... but sales like anyone else, are really low... so it's hard to justify purchasing more stuff!!!

So, what kind of cards should I move on to next???


They say that all in love is fair
Yeah, but you dont care
But you know what to do
When it gets hold of you
And with a little help from above
You feel the power of love
You feel the power of love
Can you feel it ? Hmmm
~Huey Lewis


No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin