Monday, February 02, 2009

With Deepest Sympathy

The eb and flow between life and death, happiness and sadness, good and bad ... all these things can be conveyed on a card. If there are words you don't know what to say, somehow by sending a card and saying "I' m Sorry", "Peace be with You" "I'm hear to listen" can be enough to touch a heart, to mend an emptiness, to let someone know you care.

I always get mushing when doing sympathy cards. They are a very personal wound healer, sometimes difficult to capture in a piece of paper. I did a few cards over the weekend. Easy viewing... nothing too difficult to create.
I won't leave today on a sad note.
"Enjoy the ride. Remember, this is not Disney World and you certainly don't want a fast pass. You only have one ride through life so make the most of it and enjoy the ride."

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin