Wednesday, February 04, 2009

Welcome Baby

Here's a baby shower card I created over the weekend. (Sharon, don't peek) They know it's a boy and I was given ideas off the original shower invite. Obviously, if you scroll down you see that the tag slides out, and out comes a fun little monkey (based off the Chingita?) I used safety pins to embellish the blue ribbons. Extended the SU! word bubble punch to make the slot a little wider. Cuttlebugged the white card stock and used pop dots just around the slide area to give it room to slide.


Inside is enough room to write a sentiment and a few blue baby footprints to say Welcome Baby!!
"The best is yet to come."

1 comment:

K Hutchinson said...

Oh my heavens this is so sweet! I love the monkey and that you pull the card out! ADORABLE!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin