Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Peek-a-boo

Here's a card inspired by Markies Mom. I love so much what she does with color combos and everything she puts together to make her cards. If you recall some time ago... we had counted over 12 layers just on one card of hers!!! The colors here mesh better in real life, and now that I see a photo of the card, it needs some sort of sentiment at the top. The hands of the frog are separate from the body and could be attached anywhere, it kind of makes him floating on top of the flower.

What's living in Illinois without talking about the weather.... spring tease today... high of 61.... that's almost 80 degrees warmer than it was three weeks ago when we had that cold spell!! Weird.

"Do the right thing."


1 comment:

K Hutchinson said...

OMG I just love these little guy peeking out of the top! You are right the colors are gorgeous! I love the all textures too! So much to look at!

This weather is crazy- it is giving me spring fever. I want to start planting seed :)

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin