Tuesday, February 03, 2009

Zindorfs 1-31

Well, I got a little cardmaking done over the weekend. I love working in my craft room when it's a sunny day! I get to actually see the exact colors of paper and ribbon I'm working with. The lights and lamps in that room don't actually help when color matching. I did a couple of Zindorf tutorials. As I've said before, I don't often have the same stamps she uses in her tutorials, so I need to draw my images. I love how the Holly Hocks turned out. Still working a bit on the shadow beneath the images. Love this southwest theme. The colors are awesome to look like sand rock and the surface. This card I really feel like I pushed the ink into the card with the sponge, it seams so soft and airy feeling.
Well, I must being getting USED to the cold... if ever you could. Three degrees out there and I'm walking Cooper like it's a summer day! No, not really, but if you bundle up, I wasn't that cold...OMG 6 more weeks of this stuff!!
"Your job won't take care of you when you are sick. Your friends will. Stay in touch."

1 comment:

K Hutchinson said...

Your cards are gorgeous! I love how you did the shadows! I can't take 6 more weeks of 10 degree days! CRY!!!!! I am so ready for spring! I demand spring! LOL! Hope you have a wonderful week :)

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin