Monday, December 07, 2009

What can yellow do for you?

Here's a bright and shiny snowman decked all out in nontraditional yellow. He is an image from last year, but using copic markers and a shading technique I learned, I think he looks more 3-D. Now what I mean by an image from last year.... I probably got tired of making holiday cards, but I still liked all the cute images out there, so I made tons of extra 2"x3" doodles and drawings of other people's cute stuff, put it in my Christmas bin of merry-ment, to now be surprised and use them on card fronts. Simple as finding the right layout!

It snowed a flurry or two again last night. So far, this kind of winter I can handle. I even got a little Christmas shopping done over the weekend. Feeling a bit productive... oh yay! also got the tree up, and the stockings are hung by the chimney with care too!! Happy Day.

1 comment:

K Hutchinson said...

Oh how fun is this fellow in yellow! LOL! LOVE Him!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin