Thursday, September 23, 2010

Feeling Rather Punchy

- Two step bird punch from SU!
- Birds and butterflies are so trendy
- I love creating!!

I haven't placed an order with Stampin Up! for a while but knew when I did, I wanted to get this two step bird punch.  It punches out the body the wing and the branch.  I love checking out the gallery posts at SCS (Splitcoast Stampters) there have been sooooo many cute ways to use this bird.  Some punch happy lady even used this punch and created loons, flamingos, parrots and a cardinal.... all I can say is A-M-A-Z-I-N-G.  This is why I love this craft so much!!  I am thrilled and amazed and inspired... every DANG day!!!
Same card layout, just different colors....

In other news: I went to a Massage Therapist on Tuesday, hoping she could help my back.  She didn't sense it was a back issue at all, never even rubbed a back muscle... and two days later, I would say I'm feeling 50% better.  Her diagnosis is that my internal organs are not completely sitting right, that my intestines are slightly twisted and I have a lot of excess lymphatic fluid that is not moving fluidly.  Although my baby is 15 (gasp) and due to my age and stage in life (wink) ... just like your outer parts sag and droop due to gravity, your innards can too.  And if there is scar tissue from being pregnant, sometimes organs fuse together. For more info check out Lymphatic Drainage on google or HERE is one site. She said it would take 3-5 days to feel all the effects intense circular massage on my stomach. Who da thunk?


No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin