Wednesday, September 01, 2010

I appreciate you

Love, love, love this card.  The image is my doodle  from Maryse Carrier, I used to follow her a few years ago, I'm not sure what happened to her and her whimsy little animals and birds.  I made the background paper following a tutorial from Mish Mash's blog.  Have you thanked, really thanked someone today? I appreciate you, my blog visitor!
Oh yeah! September 1st... just like that summer is over. Huh?  I heard a commentator say that.  Summer is actually 3 more weeks, right?  On March 1st we don't say it's spring... well most people say it's not actually 'spring like weather until May'. My plants and garden and yard are feeling the dried out summers end.  And I've heard people wishing to wear long sleeves and of course the fall stuff is at all the craft stores. So, I guess we hit September and its Autumn, poof!!

Sissy's team won v-ball last night!  DH is home safe from Ohio, and life goes on at creative greetings!!

1 comment:

K Hutchinson said...

Your cards is awesome I love Maryse Carrier too! WOO HOO for sissy VB team! That is great!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin