Thursday, September 16, 2010

When Two Become One

- This is actually a scrapbook layout
- Sometimes I just love the multiple layers
- Color combo is unique

Ok blog friends, bare with me as I try to find myself a new unique look that is just me.  Which means my blog is under construction.  Stay tuned to switches, zamboozles and things that don't make sense.

I love this card!  I made the background card stock with a paisley SU! stamp.  Added white gel pen to give it that bandana look.  Bought a bunch of knock off Prima flowers in a cream color, so I'm having fun making them my own color.On the original layout they had one picture on this page, slightly under the area where the star is.  Wow, I used to fill my scrapbook pages with pictures, now they fill the pages with 'stuff' and add one picture.  Cool.

- Chinese III
- Humanities
- AP Chemistry
- World Lit

And there is more (to much to list) , 8 minutes per class, 9 periods,  for two hours last night at Open House.  However, I found it funny, like us, we were going back and forth between two kids classes.  When one kid had a study hall we visited the other class.  One dad made a point to go back to the parent sign in sheet, cross out his kids name.... wrong kid.  Wow, high school.  It's all one big prep for college.  Although the teachers seemed fun, accelerated class have to give homework, ugh!  Kudos to today's high school students!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin