Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Zindorf- September

- A card FORE anyone
- What would your TLC show be called?
- It's all business

Recently Michelle Zindorf had this simply cute tutorial on her blog.  She isn't one much for words or sentiments.  But I like it anyhow!

Although I have been reading books, cooking new recipes, weeding out dead bushes, creating in my studio and doing my SAHM chores, I have too much time on my hands!  Seriously, too much time to watch shows on TLC. I don't hoard, have 8-19 kids, 3 wives, I'm not little in a big world or obese, didn't know I was pregnant, don't know What Not to Wear, and I don't have a cake boss.   But somehow these shows are addictive.  I think they need to have a show about these cameramen who 'live' with these families and tell us what an odd job they have.

Two times in less than six months ... DH is in NYC.... this time for business.  He feels all smart right now because he understands where he is going in the city.  I'm a wee bit jealous.  So far so good, as business trips go!

1 comment:

K Hutchinson said...

This is awesome! You did a great job from Michelle's tutorial!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin