Friday, September 03, 2010

Guess What?

Can you figure out what all these cards have in common?  And what they will be used for?
I can't believe it.  The first morning in months that we have woken up and the temperature was in the 50's.  Yikes!  Almost don't know what do do about that.  Embrace it?  Or, think sadly that summer is coming to a close and the dreaded next season will be upon us.  We've had so many hot and humid days! 

Sissy's sophomore volleyball team won again last night.  Yay!  Varsity looks like they may have a very tough year.  They lost in 3 games.  Parent analysis of what's going on is rampid! hee hee  I am so happy NOT to be in high school.  My back is still hurting, I'm doing things like trimming bushes and power cleaning the hall tile despite the pain.  Stuffs gotta get done!

Did you figure it out my title question?  All the cards are majorly yellow!!  Once the Yellow Awning Shop is up and running over at the House of Shine, I'm going to be able to have a venue to sell my cards with a special look that makes them SHINE.  More details to come. 
Happy Labor Day Weekend!

1 comment:

K Hutchinson said...

Shiny yellow cards! Love it! This weather is wonderful!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin