Thursday, September 02, 2010

It Comes Down to This!

I entered a challenge, and I won!  Yay me!  I actually won $100.  Below is a photo of one of my 3 entries.  If you want to know more about it you can check it out here at the House of Shine.
Although I could use $100 bucks, I decided to 'give back' my winnings.  I don't want praises and thank you's.  It was the right thing to do.  Our life coach (CKB, phD) on the House of Shine has a great dream to recognize every day people who SHINE at what they do.  And often times these regular people don't get the thanks and adulation they deserve for making their corner of the world a better place.  By reinvesting my winnings, we can recognize at least 5 people, and will be able to brighten their day and say "Thank You, You made a difference in so many peoples live" through the Yellow Envelope Project,
I think you can click on the picture and get a better view of some of the 'things' I've been creating.  Paper flowers and lots of mini scrapbooks with fuzzy fiber and rockin ribbon hanging off the sides.  Earlier that day I walked through an eclectic shop downtown and just had fun looking at displays in the store.  I am amazed with someone who has such talent to make eye candy on a crazy nook and cranny.  I want to work for a person like that.  My ultimate job, being the assistant to someone who is very busy in a creative way, and needs someone to help them be better at what they do!

1 comment:

K Hutchinson said...

WOO HOO! Way to go Peggy! You are such a good person to give it all back! Congrats!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin