Monday, December 26, 2011

Day After Christmas Day

I love this Santa card.... I wont be able to give him away unless I make more.  I think this is just the cutest cut out card, and it puts a smile on my face and a twinkle in my eye!  Embossed his beard and mustache and eyebrows, the swirls give him all the cute curliness.  A few pieces and parts are popped out and inked. A little white gel ads some twinkle.

Sometimes you just need a plain thank you card.  A way to give thanks that isn't too pretty it takes away from the message.  So this is basic plaid Christmas paper with a simple sentiment.  Cuddlebugged... or embossed the front of the card stock to make the card more than just basic.
Sending out New Year cards this year.  Happy New Year!! The next holiday.  I wrote a quick newsletter that highlights our year.  Just click on the top picture with the candy can on the leftside of my blog: Robinson Replay if you are interested.

So far, I'm loving our winter, blue skies and sunshine, no snow on the ground.  We had a good Christmas, may wait a few days to take things back that didn't fit or work out. 

Need to purge a few piles and get ready to start a fresh new year!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin