Monday, December 12, 2011

Reindeer Pause

I like goofy and whimsical.  They are even both fun words to say!  These reindeer are pretty cute popping up on their paws to wish someone a Happy Holidays.

Last week I was visiting Archiver's and I really love to slowly walk around and capture the ambiance of the place.  I love to look at all the cards, projects and page layouts they have posted above the products.  Good marketing tool.  The one thing I realized however is that most of my CASe-ing is about 3X the size of the actual stamp.  Sometimes I have to do a double take when I see a familiar image. I think wow! that's cute, oh yeah, I've CASed that before.... my is it tiny... I would never be able to draw it so small.

This is just a basic card layout with a framed image and patterned holiday paper.  I put some glitter stickles on the stars to give the card a bit of a pop!

Excitement of the holiday is all around.  You can feel the stress in the air too.  Great Packer win over the weekend!  We Skyped Bubba (aka College Boy) he's got finals this week, give him a little supportive prayer.  He leaves campus for a whole month Thursday night, same bus to Woodfield Mall.  Sissy went to the Winter dance... she dressed at someone elses house, so we don't even know what she looked like.  I have a sick Pom Puppy today :(  Last minute stocking stuffers shopping....

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Your card is so adorable! Love the whimsy :) WOO HOO on the PACK! I bet you can't wait for college boy to be home! I am almost done Christmas shopping! Thank heavens!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin