Thursday, December 22, 2011

Wing and a Wish

I haven't made a Zindorf card in a while, but I thought when I saw this tutorial come up, that it would be a perfect card for my mother-in-law who celebrated her birthday yesterday.  Happy Birthday J!!!

This punched bird from Stampin Up! has become so popular that they even have stamped images of the bird, you'd stamp first and then punch.  Cool.  I like Zindorf's techniques though, just adding shading below the wing and the belly.

No snow yet.  Yes it does seem kind of weird, but I will not complain about it, because I know it will happen, one flake ... two.... then before you know it FEET of snow!

Sissy is officially on Winter break ... so once again my routine will change.  Last year at this time we were heading to Florida for our cruise to the Bahamas and Jamaica.

Buy more cards to send as FuN MaiL....

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin