Friday, December 30, 2011

Blast from the Past

I've been writing this blog for a long time!  I thought I'd go back to one of my first months of posting and find some cute card I created over 5 years ago.  Do you believe? 

What an awesome way this computer allows us to record history.  How will documenting digital photos and blogs, emails and webs and all the other technology be in another 5 years.  Where will I be then???
I recently caught up with a friend from college.  Can you find me in this dated picture from 1983???? I thought that there was never a picture taken of her and I together... and she told me, yes! just the one for the yearbook.  Good memory.  So sad almost 30 years ago.... documenting 'history' was so odd, cheap cameras, expensive film, expensive developing fees... and boxes full of photos that were blurry or heads cut off!

This is my personal daily diary.  Thanks for visiting and taking this journey with me.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin