Monday, January 02, 2012

Send out FuN MaiL!

It is a brand new year!!!  Happy New Year everybody.  If you are interested, my sidebars on my blog here are full of information.  If you'd like a synopsis of 2011, click on the Robinson Replay, it's my Christmas news letter!  If you just want to see greeting cards and paper crafts that I make, click on the little lady in yellow, she will take you to my card blog. And if you want to follow along 365 days of pictures (didn't quite make it, but there are a lot of fun pictures) click on the icon with the camera!  I found the great way to design 2012 (above) on Pinterest.....

I'm up for pretty much anything and wanted to try the Oreo Cookie Cupcake recipe.  Photos of yummy food, how awesome is that?  If you are just dying to try this recipe and can't find it when you do a google search, just email me, and I will forward you the recipe.  My email can be found at the top of this blog!

Sent out HNY!!! cards this year.  Had to be a little different.  It's a shy little penguin with a big NEW YEAR wish of joy, peace, love and happiness! Send out FuN MaiL!!!!!
Check back often and see what I'm up to!!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy New Year, Peggy! I always love seeing what your up too! That cupcake looks so yummy! Your card is so adorable!

Peggy said...

thank you kim!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin