Monday, January 16, 2012

Charmed Heart

wow!  Look at that mix of textures!  Smooth bejewelled charm, ripped ribbon, fuzzy fiber, wickedly looped wire, punched paper.... part of the front cover to one of my recently completed mini scrapbook albums.

Pinks, reds and purples... must be a book from the heart!!

The flower punch is a new one I got from EK Success.... that was the item I got at J's 2 weeks ago that had a bright orange clearance sticker on it and the cashier rung it up full price.... I had to go back in the store after checking my receipt, realizing the mistake and then waiting in line to get a refund. 

Anyhow, it not only is a cute punch, but it creates a strip of the flowers together, like a ribbon.  So on this mini, I used it to hide or create the spaces to hold mini tags.
If you are a Green Bay Packer fan, you know that our football season is over.  They were certainly fun to watch.  Now my Sunday's have been freed up!

We took Bubba to the bus stop yesterday, he got back 'home' to Iowa last night at about 6:45pm.  Miss him already!  But he is in a great place.... growing up! (like we want him too) MLK(no FuN MaiL...) day, Sissy is off of school.... maybe we'll be back to normal tomorrow.... hope to LEARN a bit more about creating in my ART Journal, oh yes... need to tell my blog about the passport... stay tuned!

1 comment:

K Hutchinson said...

Your mini ablum is so cute. What a fun punch. Yes, the season is over....ugh. What a great season it has been. Can't wait to see how you are coming along with your art journal.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin