Tuesday, January 10, 2012

ID is PR

Here is a cute little project I found at Two Paper Divas.  The envelope for the card is a standard #10 or the kind that you normally receive bills (ugh) in.  With a few folds and a little bit of glue, you make the envelope look like a gift package.  The black strip with the circle and heart are a belly band that keep the flap down, and of course they add to the over all look and feel of the cuteness.
Next special card making holiday coming up, of course is Valentine's day.   This card was tucked inside the newly vamped envy and it fits perfectly!  Love the combo of pink/white/red and black!

The great thing about card giving is that there is at least some sort of holiday each month.... even if you don't believe in the holiday....(do a google search, there are holidays every day... some just not nationally celebrated.... but they are on a calendar.. somewhere)  it can be a season or time of the year!  Tell me who wouldn't want to get FuN MaiL.... just because (you thought of them?)

The name behind my REAL faux card company.  Simple, my initials are PR and I like to design things....so years back I always signed the front or back of all my artwork (like you are told to do in your first basic art class.... accept and acknowledge your work as YOURS) I thought the name had a 'ring' to it, and it sounded professional. Someone once thought it was a Public Relations firm.  The high school the kids go to, goes by it's initials.... PR... one parent thought my email paid homage to that (I'm not THAT crazy) Of all the different things I've done over the years.... I've really been happy with my name, my blog name, my creative id!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin