Thursday, January 19, 2012

Spot that SH!NE

Darn, darn, darn.... gosh darn!  Don't you hate it when you have a great thought in mind, but you know you need some back up, and then you can't find what you are looking for?  Darn!  I know that in the past six months I took some pictures of the actual word SHINE!  And now I can't find them.  Have you seen it?  The word SH!NE?  It's used in a lot of advertising.... I've seen it on billboards, the name of a restaurant Shorts Burger & Shine (now I get it... it was short for MoonSHINE- a bar in Iowa City) On the back of a truck I saw Schuine & Company and someone doodled in the dirt :) underneath it. I am going to FIND me some more
SH!NE and post it here!
Cute little flags!  Banners and pendants and flags are everywhere in card making.  Made some faux buttons on the top... if this were to go out in the mail I don't want it to be too bulky and I get charged extra for postage.  The combination of the blue and green give me a 'cool' sensation..... it's brrrrrr out 14 degrees.  Oh, it makes me so happy to see my card stand.... my little bristly Flower Frog! 

Oh so cute!

It SH!NES :)

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin