Friday, January 13, 2012

White Out

Ok, so you've heard my comments on past posts.  We all knew the day would come, it's winter in the mid-west for goodness sake.  We got our first measurable snow fall.... almost 5" here.  Other areas around us got up to 8".  It looks pretty!  And as the scientist say.... you do need snow in the winter time or it does cause problems for the crops in the summer time!  Mother nature and her cycle, must continue round and round.

 But it's so funny, because earlier in the week it looked like this!!!  It's all good!  At least it gives us something to talk about!  remember when... we didn't have snow until January 12, '12.... all that global warming!
Hot pink & red... sweetheart colors..... trying to use more paper piecing and less doodling this week.  Also trying to make flatter cards that can go through the mail without extra postage. I have no problem FINDING my mojo, maybe it's my early morning iced coffee, but I'm not sure where to start my day... there is so much learning to be done!  Happy Friday!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin