Tuesday, April 09, 2013

14 of LIFE'S Simple Pleasures

Happy Tuesday Friends! April showers bring May flowers!
 
I thought I would do a little re-cap on some of LIFE'S simple pleasures that I've discovered over the past 14 weeks during 2013.
 
This has been quite a fun journey for me!  I'm stretching my ideas farther than I could imagine and the challenge of redesigning my blog (which blog? the one here at blogger or the one at WordPress?) and updating it through the 'Bloom your Blog' on-line class with Jessica Sprague has kept me motivated to find that little TWIST in my LIFE and share my musings HERE!
 
This week I'm highlighting Pinterest.  You can find anything and I mean anything there!  One thing is finding good inspirational quotes in one place!  Like the one above!  You also can find that a great title to your blog post can draw your readers in!  Have I peaked your interest?

Lets get started on the recap! LIFE'S Simple Pleasures Week #:
Kopy Kat Starbucks Passion Tea Lemonade
 
  • 6 Teddy Bears
  • 7 Valentine
  • 8 Sun
  • 9 Cookie
  • 10 Mail
Spread SHINE
  • 11 Birds
  • 12 Comfort food
  • 13 Furry Friend

The one, the only... who steals the show
 
it's better to look back on life and say, "i can't believe i did that." than to look back and say, "i wish i did that!'
 
Let me know in the comment section if I have inspired you to seek out some of LIFE'S simple pleasures when you walk out your door.  Or you can send me an email at prdesigns1@sbcglobal.net.  It's amazing what you can see and hear when you just take a moment wherever you are!  
 
Brighten Someone's Day!!
 


post signature


No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin